Cabling Systems, Inc. has provided home and business security systems and products to clients throughout Culpeper, Virginia (zip code 22701) since 2002. Our office is located just 13 miles northeast of Culpeper in the historic town of Remington, Virginia.
Call us today at (540) 439-0101 to learn how we can help you protect your Culpeper, VA home or business from theft and intruders and remotely monitor what’s happening inside and outside your home and business 24/7.
Security Solutions for Culpeper, VA Businesses:
- Protect your employees and assets from burglary and fire
- Monitor your business via video, 24/7
- See whether employees are opening your business on time
- See whether employees are arriving and leaving as scheduled
- Monitor activities inside and outside your business premises
- Monitor freezers, walk in coolers & server rooms for hi/low temperatures
- Receive real-time email and text alerts when your security system is armed or disarmed
- Reduce costs of insurance
- Enhance the resale value of your business
Our Security Systems for Culpeper, VA Homes Will Help You:
- Protect your home and family from burglary, fire, flood and hi/low temperature changes
- Stay connected 24/7 to what is happening inside and outside your home
- Monitor children’s activities remotely
- Monitor who is arriving and leaving your home
- Monitor babysitter, child care and adult/senior caregiver activities
- Receive real-time video clips directly via text or email
Company owners Glenn and Sissy Duckworth are committed to providing the personal service you want and deserve, and the highest-quality customized and affordable security systems to Culpeper, Virginia residents and business owners.
Look for the Cabling Systems truck in your neighborhood, and call us to schedule your home or business security assessment to learn more about how we can protect your home and business from theft and intruders, enhance the resale value of your home and business property, and help you save on homeowners and business insurance.
Culpeper VA Map and History
Recognized as one of America’s Top 10 Small Towns, Culpeper, VA is home to around 15,000 residents and is within an hour’s driving distance of Washington, DC, Charlottesville, Virginia, and Fredericksburg, Virginia.
The Town of Culpeper has a rich history dating back to 1775, when the Culpeper Minutemen were formed in “Clayton’s Old Field” (near the site of present-day Yowell Meadow Park). The Minutemen were called upon and fought bravely in the Revolution and throughout campaigns in the 19th and early 20th Centuries. The Town was strategically important due to the presence of the Orange and Alexandria Railroads, and the junction of four major roads. Both Confederate and Union troops occupied the Town on various occasions during the Civil War. During the Winter of 1863/64, over 100,000 Union troops, including 4 Union divisions, occupied the Town.
Many Civil War battles took place in or near Culpeper, including the battles of Brandy Station and Cedar Mountain. The battles of Wilderness, Chancellorsville, and Fredericksburg took place to the east. First Bull Run and Second Bull Run were fought to the North. New Market was fought to the west, and Richmond was fought to the south.
There are more than 140 nationally-registered historic sites in Culpeper, making it one of the largest historic districts in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Learn More About Culpeper, Virginia
For more information about Culpeper, Virginia, visit the town’s official website at: