Cabling Systems, Inc. has provided home and business security systems and products to clients throughout Middleburg, Virginia (zip code 20117) since 2002. Our office is located just 35 miles south of Middleburg in the historic town of Remington, Virginia.
Call us today at (540) 439-0101 to learn how we can help you protect your Middleburg, VA home or business from theft and intruders and remotely monitor what’s happening inside and outside your home and business 24/7.
Security Solutions for Middleburg, VA Businesses:
- Protect your employees and assets from burglary and fire
- Monitor your business via video, 24/7
- See whether employees are opening your business on time
- See whether employees are arriving and leaving as scheduled
- Monitor activities inside and outside your business premises
- Monitor freezers, walk in coolers & server rooms for hi/low temperatures
- Receive real-time email and text alerts when your security system is armed or disarmed
- Reduce costs of insurance
- Enhance the resale value of your business
Our Security Systems for Middleburg, VA Homes Will Help You:
- Protect your home and family from burglary, fire, flood and hi/low temperature changes
- Stay connected 24/7 to what is happening inside and outside your home
- Monitor children’s activities remotely
- Monitor who is arriving and leaving your home
- Monitor babysitter, child care and adult/senior caregiver activities
- Receive real-time video clips directly via text or email
Company owners Glenn and Sissy Duckworth are committed to providing the personal service you want and deserve, and the highest-quality customized and affordable security systems to Middleburg, Virginia residents and business owners.
Look for the Cabling Systems truck in your neighborhood, and call us to schedule your home or business security assessment to learn more about how we can protect your home and business from theft and intruders, enhance the resale value of your home and business property, and help you save on homeowners and business insurance.
Middleburg VA Map and History
Established in 1787 by Revolutionary War Lieutenant Colonel and Virginia Statesman Levin Powell, Middleburg, VA is a small town of 670 residents located approximately 46 miles west of Washington, DC. Powell chose the name Middleburg because it was located midway between Alexandria, Virginia and Winchester, Virginia on the Ashby Gap trading route (now Rt. 50).
Notable residents of Middleburg include former U.S President John F. Kennedy and former first lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, American actor and director Robert Duvall, actress Elizabeth Taylor, former U.S. Senator from Virginia John Warner, billionaire business woman Sheila Johnson, former owner of the Redskins football team Jack Kent Cooke, and race horse breeder and philanthropist Alice DuPont Mills.
Learn More About Middleburg, Virginia
For more information about Middleburg, Virginia, visit the town’s official website at: